Fronde Managed Services Liberates you from the daily concerns over IT to allow you to focus on your business.
Core and Premium Managed Services provide clients access to our 24/7 hour Specialist Support resources, backed up with Enterprise third level Vendor support.
Fronde offers a number of Managed Support Services including:
- AWS Managed Services
- Application Support and Maintenance
- Google Enterprise Support
- Salesforce Support
- NetSuite Support
A tiered approach to Managed Services allows you to determine the level of support your organisation needs, as well as providing you flexibility that allows you to scale up or down with the services you consume.
At Fronde, we understand that you may want to manage your own infrastructure, if this is you, then we can take care of the migration, get you on your feet, up-skill your team, and hand the services back to you - while maintaining a continuous eye on service delivered.
We also cater for clients who are consciously determined to focus on their business, and for these clients we offer a full managed service. We will take care of it for you.
- Fronde provides a secure and safe pair of hands ;to run your enterprise services.
- Managed Services that scale up and down as your infrastructure scales.
- Have the experts at your fingertips, with better security and reliability than any normal business could afford.
- Need support for a few months while you steady yourself on your new IaaS infrastructure? Or need long term Support? Fronde Managed Services allows you to get the support you need, when you need it.
- You choose! Fronde Managed Services ranges from billing support through to full Managed Services.
- Backup as it should be - simple, secure, and capital-free. Ensure business continuity in event of a disaster by using the cloud to keep your data safe and accessible.
Fronde works to ensure that our clients have the right solution to fit their business first time.
Our emphasis on quality outcomes and providing pathways for future phases is something we take very seriously. Our approach is built on a foundation of quality outcomes for the client and has been proven over and over again.
- Fronde's Service Delivery Managers provide the interface between Fronde and our Managed Services clients, their purpose is to understand, support and inform your business.
- Remote Support via Fronde's Service Desk providing network, infrastructure server and Amazon Web Services support.
- Fronde provides vendor management, monthly reporting, change and risk advisory, service improvement and major incident management.